Accelerated Piano Adventures for the Older Beginner: Performance Book 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Accelerated Piano Adventures for the Older Beginner: Performance Book 1 Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). A collection of effective pieces in a variety of styles. Contents include: Allegro * Alouette * Backpacking * Boogie in 3rds * Carousel Melody * Clock Tower Bells * For He's a Jolly Good Fellow * Greensleeves * The Handbell Choir * Horse and Sleigh * La Cinquantaine * March of the English Guard * A Merry March * more.

Reviews

My background: 22 year old, been playing less than a year (true beginner).I bought this to help me improve and practice my skills as I learn to play the piano. I bought the book used but it was in great condition.The pieces are composed well and they include helpful tips and questions to keep you engaged and reaffirm your sheet reading knowledge. It’s a true beginners book, anyone with significant experience would be really bored.Why did I knock off a star? I feel there isn’t really anything special about it.I get that it’s an exercise book, but almost all the songs are included in my instruction book series (Alfred all in one lesson/theory course). They are very basic, boring pieces that you find in most instruction courses (non copyrighted generally).The two nice thing is that it includes: duets on almost all the pieces to play with your teacher (so if you are interested in that it’s a good piece to add to your collection) and : a repertoire list in the back (nice to keep track of the pieces you have mastered but tbh you could just make a list for yourself and keep it pinned up somewhere).Overall: I probably won’t even use it that much after this year. It’s good to work through once but then you probably won’t touch it again, so I wouldn’t suggest paying too much for it. Good book to write in and use as practice. Despite its title I feel that it would actually be well suited to children beginners as well (maybe 10+).That’s all she wrote: a general reminder to please leave reviews do other consumers can make smart purchases :)

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel